GitHub Repositories

Adam Jeppson

May 19, 2011, 10:19:36 PM5/19/11
to ever...@googlegroups.com
I've been meaning to post this for a while, but if anyone would have use of any of my source material for my EveryGame modules, I have github repositories of each of them. They have all of the originals of all the images (as well as the ones in the modules) so you can resize images from the source and not lose any detail.  You can download them all from my github page:

https://github.com/jeppster

I commit to those repositories regularly and have found it quite useful as I develop on a couple different machines.  It is also useful to branch your project while working on a particular upgrade to the module.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Rob3d

May 20, 2011, 12:35:43 PM5/20/11
to EveryGame
Thanks for sharing these.