First Module done, where to share?

MKE-Mike

Jun 6, 2011, 8:52:45 AM6/6/11
to EveryGame
Well, I've just finished my first module. Where should I upload it to
share with the EveryGame community? Are people using
EverygameApp.com? Hats off to Cymbiotica in making a great looking
site, but I haven't seen anything new in there since March and the
forums look to have have been hijacked by spambots. Other than doing
a Submit to Eggy, which I will after just a little more play testing,
where else should I upload this and future modules?

By the way, it is an original abstract filler called Slash-Ex-Oh, and
it is based on Tic-Tac-Toe. No groans please, it was a good testbed
to get into programming in XML for Everygame, and it actually turned
out kind of nice. Next up is a programmed-movement print-and-play
game that I'm working with the author to EveryGamerize.

Rob3d

Jun 6, 2011, 12:37:31 PM6/6/11
to ever...@googlegroups.com
I just uploaded mine to megaupload and posted on board game geek. They have a geek list for everygame.

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/56816/games-for-everygame

hope that helps.