Translation - updates to 1.4 and Pootle

Dan Scott

Nov 19, 2008, 2:54:14 PM11/19/08
to Evergreen 中国
Hello:

I was wondering, with the release of Evergreen 1.4 coming very soon
now, whether you would be interested in contributing your translation
to the Evergreen project for inclusion in the official source code
repository.

I was also wondering whether you would be willing to open up your
Pootle translation server to translators in other languages. The
people the have contributed Armenian and French translations have used
POEdit, but I can definitely understand the attraction of using a Web
framework to manage translations - and if you have one that's already
running, that would save us from having to reproduce your work.

Thanks!

Dan