So what happened?

BlackReaper93

Jul 6, 2011, 2:05:19 PM7/6/11
to Eventyr
So what happened to the group? I'm in Howard City and am more than
willing to drive to Grand Haven (as compared to Traverse city or Alma)
for events and practices.--Nate--

William

Jul 6, 2011, 5:02:12 PM7/6/11
to Eventyr
Not a whole lot of interest basically. I'm still willing and able. The
core group still meets weekly.

BlackReaper93

Jul 7, 2011, 3:06:58 PM7/7/11
to Eventyr
What do you mean by the core group? I'm more than game for something
like that.

William

Jul 7, 2011, 3:35:02 PM7/7/11
to Eventyr
The group of us that decided to start doing Dagorhir. I haven't been
fighting personally, but I would love to get it going. If you can get
some people, I can see about getting some people willing to go out on
the field. Plus anyone on these boards still getting digests.