RE: practices

wmi eventyr

Aug 9, 2008, 5:50:11 PM8/9/08
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I've been out of touch all, between computer issues, family things and my dog I've been rather busy.
We had talked about doing Saturdays, the problem there (for me) is I get out of a nine hour shift (with a whole 2 10minute breaks) and have my mother wanting to go out to dinner as a family right after. Brett has also said he can't do Saturdays (at least while he's here). We had talked about doing Saturdays as a temporary thing while Paul was working and only got Saturdays off. Saturdays would be possible for me, but is definitely not my first choice for days for a long term commitment.