rag trip

hamish

Jun 13, 2008, 12:01:00 PM6/13/08
to Eventyr
Ok just over on week to go befor rag. I know there is one person that
was wanting to ride with me, you need to get in touch with me, cause
we need to get you registered and get you a list of "need to bring"
items. plus we have to talk bout food and other things so my email is
smo...@hotmail.com . for the rest of you that are going with gas the
way it is it would be really good if we combine forces and take fewer
cars. we need to go to rag as a Eventyr force, the more that goes the
better standing we get as a real kindom in the dag community. on a
side note i would like to get inducted into your kingdom befor we go
to rag and get truely knighted, as we have only one sunday left i was
hoping it could be that one. i have work so if we can lets make it
later maybe after practice say 6ish.
Sir Hamish