Fwd: [WellnessUnlimited] Self Care in Covid Times

Mayank Rungta

Jun 13, 2020, 3:58:56 AM6/13/20
We have personally benefited greatly from this paradigm shift in taking charge of our own health. It is especially important in today's times when there exist no solutions to lifestyle diseases let alone a pandemic.

If you want the better for your family and your well being please do consider attending this free session on self care.

Be well,
Mayank