Fwd: Arts for Social Change Jam

Mayank Rungta

Oct 8, 2019, 3:44:42 PM10/8/19
to KhulaManchorg
Dear All,

The 2019 Arts for Social Change Jam is open for applications. The jam is an opportunity for artists working in social change (Artivists) to experience change-making in a different way, deeply rooted in community, real-ness, unmasking and conflict transformation. It is unlike any conference or training, but an embodied experience of a deep social change process.

Youth Jam

These Jams offer tools that ‘change the way we do (and live) change’ to young leaders in India. This year the India Arts for Social Change Jam is happening from 6th December to 12th December, 2019 at Pench, near Nagpur. I am one of the facilitators and organisers of these jams in India.

You can read more about the jam here: https://www.canva.com/design/DADl1SN9b70/5XiTZUD77ZMc_qpPKauYUA/view?website#2
and also find the application form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5_F24fOSgWo3eMc9uTaRgBmITh9nynfapeQltHFlOTJ8VcA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR3YpLcpzoGVrEnz6_tVQSOcLyNPVZpsTHn9RIffoVPdR-7d5jF_G9JFxeM

The Priority deadline for submission is 19th October and the final is the 25th of October.

Thank you,
Sweta Daga
Bangalore

मयंक  रुंगटा
--

#MustWatch A Blade of Grass - an amazing talk by Anju Venkat

मयंक  रुंगटा
--

#MustWatch A Blade of Grass - an amazing talk by Anju Venkat