Fwd: [Bangalore] An Awakening - 3 Day Workshop by The Health Awareness Center - 30th March thru 1st April

Mayank Rungta

Mar 24, 2018, 9:32:48 AM3/24/18
to whazzu...@yahoogroups.com
Hi all,

The THAC team is visiting Bangalore again this month end. You can register for the workshop or consultations or both with them. Kindly get in touch with Priyanka - priyan...@gmail.com/9986043080

Here is a note from a person who benefited from the workshop -
---
Dear All,

In this era of 'information boom', there is a lot that comes our way in the name of Health and Wellness. Some of it is genuine and yet, some nothing more than tall claims resting on a cocktail of popular theories aiming to 'fix'  health by fixing/blocking symptoms. Since being healthy is the blue print of nature, it nudges us to try with all sincerity and faith, many of the 'health claiming options' available.  We dive, in search of health but do we get what we are really looking for? Do we even know what is it exactly we are looking for? What does being healthy really mean - is it about being slim? Beautiful skin? Being disease free? Or is it something more than just getting rid of 'symptoms'?

A few years ago, my search for health and wellness led me to THAC (The Health Awareness Centre), a team of people lead by strong values of dedication, commitment, awareness, sincerity and a lot of common sense under the guidance of Dr Vijaya Venkat.  THAC conducts 3 days workshop to help people become aware of the blue print of health and wellness as designed by nature.  It is curated to break myths about popular beliefs around food, diseases,fitness and popular theories as well as share a practical action plan to take our health in our own hands instead of outsourcing it largely to the medicine-centric system. The sole purpose of the workshop is to help us shift from living in fear through fixing symptoms (fatigue, weight gain, diabetes, blood pressure, cancer etc.), to participate in life with trust and faith to feel empowered, rejuvenated and energised by making choices in alignment with the natural laws to not just begin to experience health but become confident of being healthy always!

Since this workshop has helped me understand better and see the difference in my health and well being, I am sharing this with all of you on an assumption that  every one seeks good health for one's self, family, especially children.  I can confidently say that this is one destination that the entire humanity needs to visit and experience.

The workshop has been a regular feature of Bangalore since 2015 and the next one is scheduled for March 30,31 & April 1st, near Decathalon, Sarjapur.  Attached is a small note and a poster on the details of the workshop schedule and its content.

Please feel free to connect with me if you wish to have more clarity or information.

Warm regards
In health
XXXXXX
---