Vinyasa, Kasrat, Strength Training - Various Yogarambha Programs starting 15th Feb

Mayank Rungta

Feb 14, 2021, 12:07:33 AM2/14/21
to Wellness Unlimited
Hi all,

If you like what you see - https://www.facebook.com/1442469907/posts/10226267956392301/ there is an opportunity to learn it in the comfort of your home (until onsite resumes) -

image.png
Hi Everyone!

Yogarambha online Academy currently hosting three online programs

 1. YOGA X FIT
This program is combination of yoga, martial arts,  movement & mace training.

 Schedule
Monday 5.30 PM (Yoga)
Tuesday 9.30 AM (Kasrat)

Thursday 9.30 AM (Yoga)
Friday 5.30 PM  (Kasrat)

 2. VINYASA KRAMA
A soft breath priority vinyasa class focusing on breathing techniques,  pranayama preparation and energy building.

 Schedule
Monday 5.30 PM (Flow)
Tuesday 6 AM (Krama)
Thursday 6 AM (Krama)
Thursday 6 PM (Flow)

 3. VINYASA FLOW
A movement and flow based practice with emphasis on holding postures and strengthening the structures of strength

 Schedule
Monday 5.30 PM (Flow)
Tuesday 6 PM (Flow)
Thursday 6 PM( Flow)
Friday 5.30 PM (Kasrat)

* Saturday is a common class. We will be hosting the class at 9.30 AM for all our students. The pattern of Saturday class will be changing after 15 Feb of which we will inform soon in an announcement.

 Fees
* Fees for each program is 2000INR
(for 2 programs it is 3000)
* All class Pass (access to all three programs) is 3500INR.

 Online access
All classes will be posted in a private FB group which you will have access to.

Please WhatsApp 8277322604 for any queries 🙏

image.png

You can check the website - https://www.yogarambha.in

Thanks