Fwd: An Awakening - 3 Day Workshop by The Health Awareness Center

Mayank Rungta

Feb 5, 2019, 11:45:29 AM2/5/19
Hi all,

Much of what we have learnt about health we have from this team. They are in Bangalore this week for their very popular 3 day workshop which is a crash course in health and wellness. I have personally done this workshop twice and can't recommend it enough.

Please do share with anybody who could benefit from it. This is a life transforming workshop! :)

Thanks,
mynk