Fwd: Two upcoming workshops Mar 12th and 14th in Koramangala, Bangalore

Mayank Rungta

Mar 6, 2020, 1:19:21 AM3/6/20
to Wellness Unlimited
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Divya Jain <divya...@yahoo.com>

Hi,

I am offering two workshops in the coming week. Please share with your contacts.

Details and testimonials from past participants below.

thanks much!
Divya

Inline image

Inline image

Divya Jain is a healer, trainer and holistic coach. She truly believes that real transformation happens inside out. Most times when we get tired of looking outside for answers, we turn inwards and then we understand that what’s outside is a reflection of our inner self. She finds great joy and deep fulfillment in being a guide and fellow traveler on journeys of self-discovery. She is a trained counselor and is certified in NLP at the Masters level. She has trained in inner child healing, rebirthing breathwork and energy healing under various teachers.

Testimonials from past participants:

“Parenthood should come with a user manual” - Does this thought pop into your mind very often? If yes, this workshop by Divya Jain is perfect for you. Think of it as a four-hour long journey that will help you reflect upon and improve your parenting style. Divya gently guides you through the workshop using engaging activities, incisive questionnaires and meaningful discussions. Attending this workshop has been one of the best things I have done!!!
-Jyothi Kunjoor

I'd heard of Divya's workshop through an email group and was sold on it immediately.

At the session, I loved the concise content with enough amount of depth - not too overwhelmingly much to grasp yet something that was relatable, current and comprehensible. The batch size was just right and the session just flowed into various aspects of parenting, its challenges and how we need to look at our own beliefs before we react to our kids. Really appreciated how Divya tried her best in the limited time that we had, to address some of our challenges with our kids. If she comes up with a  whole day session, I'd definitely sign up for it.
-Tina Ahlawat

मयंक  रुंगटा
--

#MustWatch A Blade of Grass - an amazing talk by Anju Venkat