Book Launch - The Other Shore

Mayank Rungta

Jan 23, 2021, 12:31:15 PM1/23/21
The Other Shore

Look, such great beauty
Lies across the other shore
To cross over and reach there
I must row my little boat
Oceans filled
With objects of fear
Cosmic sea
Of my worst nightmare
Oceans filled
With temptations galore
Cosmic sea
Of my heart's desire
The path is treacherous
The path is lonely
So it seems
When darkness prevails
Then the sun dawns
Throwing light
You see the other shore
Is right here.

The Other Shore and more is a book of poetry having no rhyme or meter.
What this book is not is the work of literary genius. Nor are these words of an enlightened soul.
All it has is the summation of experiences, some lived, a few observed.
All it has is a sharing of a journey that has moved from being tightly bound, to gradually removing the shackles, one at a time.
All it has is the intention of lightening the load of a weary heart.
All it offers are blessings, for the reader to find peace and joy.

The writer has chosen ENSO as the author name, being anonymous and believes that we all are co-creators.
Come join us on 24th evening, where we launch the book - The other Shore and more, by reciting the poems, sharing our insights, feelings on this journey of self realising and seeking the truth.

Venue - Lahe Lahe , Indirangar, Bangalore
Date and time - 24th Jan, 4-5 pm

Catch the event live at
Facebook

मयंक  रुंगटा
--

#MustWatch A Blade of Grass - an amazing talk by Anju Venkat