Fwd: THAC Workshop 17 AUGUST - 19 AUGUST 2018 <<Last few slots left>>

Mayank Rungta

Aug 16, 2018, 1:27:17 AM8/16/18
Hi all,

Most lifestyle diseases like hypertension, diabetes, cancer, heart problems, thyroid, etc are a result of lifestyle choices. Most of these require you to take medication for the rest of your life. Here is a team that has worked on helping people take charge of their lives and be medicine free for decades.

If you wish to consult with them you can write to thacwe...@gmail.com but the workshop is recommended for those wanting the how and why of things.

How does one in this age of information decide what's good for the body? What if the body knows better and all you need to do is tune in to and listen to what is the body saying. THAC is one of such teams that helps you understand the language of the body.

If interested in the workshop please contact -
Priyanka +91 998604 3080/priyan...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mayank