Fwd: 'Piya Behrupiya' Joins Our 15th Year Celebrations

Mayank Rungta

Feb 15, 2020, 4:59:04 AM2/15/20
to WhazzupBuddies
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ranga Shankara <rangasha...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:45 AM
Subject: 'Piya Behrupiya' Joins Our 15th Year Celebrations

Atul Kumar's Piya Behrupiya for Ranga Shankara's 15th bday is such a privilege! Commissioned by The Shakespeare's Globe for its Globe to Globe festival, Piya is hailed as one of the most entertaining among the adaptations of Twelfth Night. A brilliant ensemble cast explodes on the stage singing, dancing and having the audiences in splits. We have had Piya Behrupiya in Ranga Shankara several times before and the play has travelled around the world. Each show has been special and packed to the brim. Drop everything else this weekend and head to Ranga Shankara!

Facebook
Twitter
Website
Instagram
Feb 2020
14 - 16
Book Now
We are also having a Piya Songs workshop for children above 8 on 15 and 16 Feb. Check our FB page for further details or simply show up on Sat at the Box Office by 10 am!

--
Theatre Alive!

मयंक  रुंगटा
--

#MustWatch A Blade of Grass - an amazing talk by Anju Venkat