A simple pomelo clone written in Ruby using EventMachine.

Minix Li

Sep 26, 2014, 1:37:49 AM9/26/14
to eventm...@googlegroups.com

I have replicated pomelo's main function(about 70%) using Ruby and EM in the past few months. Recently, I focus on my daily work, so I open source the project and hope to have more people participate in this project. For those interested in, here is the repo: https://github.com/minixli/pomelo, other gems exist in my own repository.

I love NodeJS and pomelo. IO Operation in NodeJS is always simple and full of magic and pomelo gains its power in the true sense. Although I feel programming in Ruby could be more expressive and eloquent, I look forward to ECMAScript 6 and pomelo's next version.

Here is pomelo's repo: https://github.com/NetEase/pomelo