Can't get the events in my website

PSC Helper

Sep 14, 2020, 2:37:02 AM9/14/20
to Eventbrite Developers
In my website,   The events are no longer feeding to the site ,   we receive the following error, so if we need to have a new key or reprogram. please give the solution.

RESPONSE
HTTP 404 NOT FOUND
  • Access-Control-Max-Age: 600
  • Vary: Accept
  • Allow: GET, HEAD, OPTIONS
  • Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
  • Access-Control-Allow-Headers: Authorization, Content-Type, Eventbrite-API-Waypoint-Token, Eventbrite-API-Deprecated-Features
{ "status_code": 404, "error_description": "The user_id you requested does not exist.", "error": "NOT_FOUND" }

Greg Shailes

Sep 22, 2020, 5:54:29 AM9/22/20
to Eventbrite Developers
It looks like this endpoint has been deprecated. You have to find your organization_ids to get events:
https://www.eventbrite.com/platform/docs/organizations

In my case, I use https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/users/me/organizations/?token=REDACTED to fetch my organization details

to fetch the live events owned by my organization.

Houston Krohman

Oct 1, 2020, 10:09:45 PM10/1/20
to Eventbrite Developers
That is the best approach.