Webhook Delay

Jeff Chandler

Feb 24, 2021, 3:26:56 PM2/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Creating another thread for visibility.   We have an event tomorrow 9am Pacific that is depending on a prompt Webhook,.  Otherwise we're pulling email lists every few minutes, and people are confused as to why they can't get into the event.

Any update here would be appreciated.

donna

Feb 26, 2021, 5:51:49 PM2/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your patience. The cause of the webhooks delay has been identified and fixes have been applied. We expect the problem to be solved in the next several hours. If you continue to experience an issue, please let us know via this forum.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 11, 2021, 5:36:12 PM3/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Jeff,

I wanted to let you know that the issue with Webhook delays has been resolved and we are back to normal levels. This was a complex issue that took some time to correct. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve.

Best,
Donna