Importing events to our website - not working

Holly Mills

Dec 6, 2021, 9:46:32 AM12/6/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello, we import our events from Eventbrite to our Wordpress site but in the last couple of weeks, this isn't working. When I run an import, it returns a ' Your preview doesn't have any records to import.' message.

I have asked our tech support who help with the website and they've looked our end and think it's an issue with the Eventbrite token (I don't actually know what this is) can anyone offer any help with this?

Many thanks, Holly

Natalie Blikslager

Dec 9, 2021, 5:56:45 PM12/9/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Holly,

I'm happy to help!

Can you please let me know your detailed steps to import events to your WordPress site, including the endpoints you are requesting during the process, and your API key? The error message you are receiving is not an Eventbrite one, but it sounds like it could be due to no events being returned from your API request to Eventbrite, which is where I can help.

Thanks,
Natalie