Manage uploaded images

Shayan Saebnoori-Zhang

Jan 14, 2021, 1:38:24 PM1/14/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,

I have an integration that uses the Eventbrite API to create events and dynamically populate their structured content to display text and images.  In regards to this, I have a pool of images that are reused for different events.  I know it is possible to upload images through the API calls as outlined here and retrieve an image id at the end of this process to use, however I was wondering if there are any endpoints that I could use to retrieve/manage my already uploaded images (such as getting a list of image ids for already uploaded images), so that I don't have to upload the same image every time a new event is created.  Does such a thing exist? Or is the only way to do this just keeping track of image ids on my end?

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!