Help! Booking webhooks failed to fire for 24 hours on 19/Sept/2021

Knolly Shadrache

Sep 23, 2021, 7:23:28 AM9/23/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Was there a known issue on that day? perfect the day before and after. Bookings were received on that day as usual but no webhook fired. Is there a way to determine why?

Natalie Blikslager

Sep 24, 2021, 5:35:05 PM9/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello!

Sorry to hear your webhook was not firing successfully. There were no known issues with webhooks overall on 19/Sept/2021, but I'm happy to take a look into your webhook and determine why it was failing to fire.

Please let me know your webhook ID or an event ID associated with your webhook and I will take a look!

Thank you,
Natalie

Charlotta Clutter

Sep 27, 2021, 9:39:42 AM9/27/21
to Eventbrite Developers
We are also seeing intermittent webhook failures for the past week- not always, but often, the live webhook does not come through on event create/edit or event registration.