Inventory Tier ID Required on Ticket Classes for Tiered Events on May 7, 2020

Brett Ede

Feb 7, 2020, 1:44:13 PM2/7/20
to Eventbrite Developers
What’s changing
After May 7, 2020, we will require you to provide an inventory_tier_id as part of your request for any ticket_classes you are creating or updating for a tiered event. This change will ensure that ticket classes will never exceed the defined inventory capacity for their tier. Tiered events allow event creators to assign tickets to separate inventory tiers.

If your integration is not updated by May 7th, responses for tickets for tiered events will fail with a field error message "ticket_classes.0.inventory_tier_id" “MISSING”.

Recommended action items
To give yourself time to implement the necessary changes before May 7, 2020, please read our guide on Creating Ticket Classes in Tiered Events.
This conversation is locked