Checkout parameters to pre-fill the form with email (name, and surname)

Morgane Legros

Oct 21, 2021, 12:05:40 PM10/21/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

Would it be possible to have a way to give parameters to the checkout form to pre-fill the form with user's email ?

Thanks
Morgane

Natalie Blikslager

Nov 9, 2021, 4:48:08 PM11/9/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Morgane!

It is only possible to pass a promo code through the embedded checkout at this time, but I'm happy to open a feature request for this functionality on your behalf.

Please let me know your organization ID and any additional details you'd like me to pass along about your use case. To find your organization ID, you can make the following API request: GET https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/users/me/organizations/

Thank you!
Natalie