Example of EventBrite API Attendee Report Summary

Eric Wong

Jan 10, 2021, 9:45:49 AM1/10/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi there,

I'm aware that the reports endpoints have been moved over to the organization.
The API example on the docs site has some broken formatting so I cannot actually see what the call is supposed to make.

What is that filter_by param? It says that it is a required property but I don't know of what shape the data should be.

Thanks! Could someone please share an example request that they have? I'm trying to pull the attendee summary like you can via the UI as a csv file for processing.

https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/<id>/reports/attendees?event_ids=<event_id>

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 9.44.12 AM.png

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 14, 2021, 6:28:24 PM1/14/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Eric,

Thanks for reporting this, Eric. We've created and a ticket and will be addressing as soon as possible. Really appreciate the details! Very helpful.

Thanks,
Donna