Public Event Not Listing in Eventbrite API

Maxwell Riesberg

Nov 11, 2021, 3:27:33 PM11/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey everyone - I'm trying to get this event https://www.eventbrite.com/e/atck-feat-aj-mclean-chris-kirkpatrick-jeff-timmons-dj-lux-tickets-198890786697 to publish in the Eventbrite open API so that it will show up in other APIs like the Seatgeek API.  Any advise would be super, super appreciated!!!!!

Natalie Blikslager

Nov 24, 2021, 5:06:56 PM11/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Maxwell!

If you are interested in having your event listed on other platforms like Seatgeek, it will be best to reach out to them directly.

Events can be retrieved via our API with a Retrieve an Event or List Events request. Public events can be retrieved without authorization to the account that owns the event, however, a retrieving a private event or making a List Events request will require authorization to the account

Best,
Natalie