Blocked account

Shalan Singh

Mar 26, 2021, 6:22:04 AM3/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi guys

I'm having problems with Eventbrite, I've created 2 accounts with two different emails and they are blocked. I get the message that my accounts are blocked and when I try to generate a lost password, that link brings me also this message.
I'm told to contact support, and I can't find the support address. I tried sup...@eventbrite.com but that does not work.

Do you know of similar problems, or a workaround?
Regards,

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 26, 2021, 3:08:51 PM3/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Shalan,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Please note this forum is for API Developers. If you're having trouble while using the API for your accounts, please reply to this thread with the account email addresses and your specific use case. If your questions are not related to using the API, it'd be best that you reach out to our Customer Support team: www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us

Best,

Donna