Webhook's workflow not enabled in tray.io builder

Jaki Frisina

Jul 8, 2021, 9:48:41 AM7/8/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

Our webhook stopped working with a 403 Forbidden error.

Webhook id: 4271342
Response body: Workflow is not enabled. You can enable it using the tray.io builder.

It probably stopped working when Eventbrite partnered with tray.io, and something just didn't get enabled. Can you please look into this? Let me know if there's anything I need to do!

Thanks,
Jaki

nata...@eventbrite.com

Jul 15, 2021, 6:49:17 PM7/15/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Jaki!

Webhook ID: 4271342 is associated with the former version of the Zoom app for Eventbrite, which was built on Tray.io.

It will be best if you delete the webhook from your Account Settings > Developer Links > Webhooks. Note, this will not result in any loss of data, and we launched a better experience for you to connect your online events to Zoom! You can find more information here

Thanks,
Natalie

Jaki Frisina

Jul 19, 2021, 4:44:32 PM7/19/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I'm not really sure what Zoom has to do with this... Our webhook exists so that we can keep a running list of up-to-date attendee lists for our events in Google Drive. We don't use Zoom at all in my organization, and videoconferencing isn't what we use our webhook for anyway.

Does this matter? Do I still need to delete and recreate the webhook? If so, where do I get the payload URL from? I probably shouldn't just copy the old payload URL, since I'm assuming it's pointing to something that's invalid.

Thanks,
Jaki