Webooks not firing

Bill McLaughlin

Mar 1, 2021, 1:51:06 PM3/1/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello

I have created 3 webhooks for event.created, event.updated and event.published.

They work when I click the TEST button.  I see them received and see the calls in the Detail section of the webhook.

However, when I create, update or publish via the user interface the webhooks are not firing.

can anyone help?

Many thanks

Bill

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 3, 2021, 10:12:49 AM3/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Bill,

Thank you for reaching out. Webhooks’ performance is currently being impacted by a number of partially-handled exceptions in our service. We’re currently working to mitigate the impact of those exceptions and we will continue to see lag on Webhooks’ delivery during peak US hours until we have an end-to-end solution in place. We'll post updates as more information becomes available.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 11, 2021, 5:32:45 PM3/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Bill,

Thank you for reaching out. The issue with Webhook delays has been resolved and we are back to normal levels. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve.

Best,
Donna