Finish the API - add 'Order Form' settings support for event creation

t...@xemware.com

Jan 30, 2019, 4:22:59 PM1/30/19
to Eventbrite API
It is inexplicable that the API still doesn't support changing Order Form settings.

Eventbrite API team are saying that we still need to go into the EB admin UI and change the settings after we create the event via API - I can't create a system that scales if we need to introduce manual steps into an otherwise automated workflow.

Please finish the API so it has parity with the UI.

vladimir....@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2019, 12:37:14 PM2/10/19
to Eventbrite API
+1
I spend a half a day trying to find the endpoint which has the functionality of "Order Form" screen. I also found that questions endpoint is kinda a read-only. I was trying to create a new question and it didn't save my questions.

It would be also very nice to have an endpoint for "Registration Options"

Nathan Tinius

Feb 13, 2019, 12:33:35 PM2/13/19
to Eventbrite API
Hey Tim and Vladimir!

Thank you both for building on Eventbrite. We are aware of the issue and I know as a consumer of the API how frustrating this issue can be. Know that we are looking into resolving this issue as quickly as we can. All the while handling all other requests, bugs, and various issues that impact the health of our Platform. I appreciate your input as it helps us build a case for the true need for this feature to be resolved and will help us prioritize such issues in the future.

I will continue to advocate for this feature to be resolved and hopefully, this flow will be cohesive and complete in the not so distant future.

All the best!
Nathan