Webhooks jammed?

Robb Warren

May 18, 2021, 4:43:06 PM5/18/21
to Eventbrite Developers
We've had webooks hanging since 11:11am ET.  We have an event on Thursday that requires this to be working.

We ran an import of 150 names into an event, and as the webooks started running, some were giving 200s others were giving 500s (the 500s seem to be because they were updating attendees instead of placing orders).

Can you look into this?  Webhook 6821142

Thanks,

Robb

Robb Warren

May 18, 2021, 10:57:08 PM5/18/21
to Eventbrite Developers
No further Webhooks all day - no 500 codes, or anything.  Is anybody able to help with this?

Robb Warren

May 19, 2021, 2:35:58 PM5/19/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Can someone please look at:
"user_id": "119306265489", "webhook_id": "6821142" and let me know why webhooks have not fired for over 24hrs?

Thanks.

Natalie Blikslager

May 19, 2021, 5:19:00 PM5/19/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Robb,

We looked into our logs and found that the webhook subscription was disabled after a high volume of errors yesterday. A 500 error indicates that there is an issue with your endpoint, so this will need to be resolved on your receiving end.

For more information and best practices, you can review our webhooks documentation here

Best,
Natalie

Robb Warren

May 19, 2021, 10:48:33 PM5/19/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you Natalie for reactivating the webhooks.  I'll have our developer look at the 500 error.