Documentation needed by my University IT Team in order get Eventbrite added to Zoom

Nicole O'Neal

Aug 5, 2021, 1:17:56 PM8/5/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I am not a tech person.  I have been assigned by my Events department to get Eventbrite approved as an add on for Zoom at our University.  How do I go about this?  I need documentation from Eventbrite to attach to the IT request.

nata...@eventbrite.com

Aug 19, 2021, 2:36:53 PM8/19/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello!

Thanks for reaching out! I'm unfortunately not sure which documentation is required for your IT request, but hopeful you can find what you are looking for in this Help Center article: Connect your online event to Zoom

Best,
Natalie