attendee.updated not making new requests

Michael Jell

Mar 24, 2021, 3:38:52 AM3/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
As of this afternoon our webhook (at least for attendee.updated, possibly others) has stopped sending entirely - no new requests are being registered in the manage requests section and any attempt to resend requests listed does not seem to be actually resending or doing anything (attempts will remain stubbornly at one, no matter how many resend requests are made).

What can we do about investigating this?

I had put this in another thread - but that one has been tagged as solved - so apologies if this appears as a duplicate.