Check-in Time via API ?

Sharon Harvey

Mar 1, 2021, 12:43:11 PM3/1/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Is check in time sent across the API ? We were using real time API time stamps to capture check in time but now these are not accurate due to the API delays.  Is this captured in an API field that we can use instead?

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 8, 2021, 1:02:46 PM3/8/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out. As you may be aware, Webhooks’ performance is currently being impacted by a number of partially-handled exceptions in our service.  We’re currently working to mitigate the impact of those exceptions and we will continue to see lag on Webhooks’ delivery during peak US hours until we have an end-to-end solution in place.

The check-in time itself can't be called via the API; however, the check-in status can as a part of Orders. You can find documentation here: https://www.eventbrite.com/platform/docs/orders

Best,
Donna