Eventbrite not sending data on Webhook URL.

Manish Shukla

Feb 25, 2021, 7:37:42 AM2/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

We had registered a webhook for 'event. published' on a particular event. We can verify that the webhook is successfully registered in the webhook list API as well as on the link -> https://www.eventbrite.com/account-settings/webhooks.

When we make a registered event 'publish', we are not getting any response from Eventbrite ideally we get a response of the event published.

Please can anyone confirm that they are facing the above issue or had any way to resolve the issue?

Thanks,
Manish.
Software AG.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 3, 2021, 10:14:52 AM3/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Manish,

Thank you for reaching out. Webhooks’ performance is currently being impacted by a number of partially-handled exceptions in our service. We’re currently working to mitigate the impact of those exceptions and we will continue to see lag on Webhooks’ delivery during peak US hours until we have an end-to-end solution in place. We'll post updates as more information becomes available.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 11, 2021, 5:30:22 PM3/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers

Hi Manish,

Thank you for reaching out. The issue with Webhook delays has been resolved and we are back to normal levels. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve.

Best,
Donna

Albert Albala

Sep 1, 2022, 9:22:17 AM9/1/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Make sure your webhook is on a stanard port, example:1234 does not work at the time of this writing, it results in a timeout, always.