Eventbrite New Attendee Registered api

Divya Karia

May 20, 2021, 1:53:37 AM5/20/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Team,

I am reaching out from the Integrately team which is an integration app much similar to Zapier. We have already integrated Eventbrite with our platform, however, a few of our users are facing some issues with the integration. It seems like the New Attendee registered API data is not coming in sorted order and only 50 records are returned via the API. Could you please guide us on how we can provide the trigger for our users to get Attendee data when a new attendee is registered for an event? The API call we are referring to is Attendee/List/List Attendees by Event

Thanks!

Natalie Blikslager

May 24, 2021, 8:28:37 PM5/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Divya!

The /events/:event_id:/attendees/ endpoint returns a paginated response with a maximum page size of 50, meaning 50 is the maximum number of objects that can be returned per page. To get all of your results, you will want to use a loop with a continuation token. For more information about paginated responses and using a continuation token, have a look at our API Reference here: Paginated Responses

I also recommend considering using a webhook that triggers when an order is placed. You can find more information about our webhooks here: Using Webhooks

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Natalie