Recent bug in the checkout widget (affects eventbrite.com also)

Mike Udovic

Jul 16, 2021, 4:09:10 PM7/16/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Eventbrite team,

About a week ago, we noticed that the top of the embedded checkout widget is offscreen. This prevents the user from being able to close the widget on mobile devices.

This appears to also be a bug on the eventbrite.com mobile website (since it uses a similar checkout widget).

Tested on an iPhone X. Please take a look.

Thanks,
Mike

nata...@eventbrite.com

Jul 23, 2021, 7:15:06 PM7/23/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to report this!

The details you shared are appreciated and very helpful for testing. I am able to reproduce the issue and have filed a ticket to our Engineering team - I will follow up as I receive updates.

Best,
Natalie

Mike Udovic

Jul 25, 2021, 1:21:25 PM7/25/21