Eventbrite not sending data to Salesforce via Zapier

Rita Sharma

Feb 25, 2021, 11:13:43 PM2/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Our registration data from Eventbrite is not passing through to Salesforce via Zapier.
I see quite a few issues with webhooks over the past few days.
Wondering if someone can help please?

Eventbrite Developers

Feb 26, 2021, 3:32:10 PM2/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Rita,

Thank you for reaching out. We are aware of an issue causing latency with Webhooks to Eventbrite. Our engineering team is actively working to resolve this. We will post here as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.

Eventbrite Developers

Feb 26, 2021, 5:45:22 PM2/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for your patience. The cause of the webhooks delay has been identified and fixes have been applied. We expect the problem to be solved in the next several hours. If you continue to experience an issue, please let us know via this forum.

Rita Sharma

Mar 1, 2021, 6:52:18 PM3/1/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for your response. This was fixed yesterday but the problem has returned today.

We have not received any registrations since 1030am (AEST) today.

Please help.

Regards,
Rita.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 3, 2021, 10:10:15 AM3/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Rita,

Thank you for reaching back out. Our Webhooks’ performance is currently being impacted by a number of partially-handled exceptions in our service. We’re currently working to mitigate the impact of those exceptions and we will continue to see lag on Webhooks’ delivery during peak US hours until we have an end-to-end solution in place. We'll post updates as more information becomes available.

Rita Sharma

Mar 7, 2021, 7:45:52 PM3/7/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for the response. Please do keep us updated as we are hopefully for a fix very soon.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 11, 2021, 5:26:39 PM3/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
The issue with Webhook delays has been resolved and we are back to normal levels. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve.