Payment Status (Online / On Door) via API

Simon Pain

Jan 8, 2022, 7:43:26 AM1/8/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello

We take bookings for a soft-play though EventBrite.
We have 3 sessions a day on two days of the week and allow people to pay online or on the door.
Unfortunately this setup really isn't ideal as the EventBrite Organiser app is really difficult to use for lots of small events happening on the same day and doesn't clearly show if a booking is paid online or not.
I have produced reports that show the list of attendees using the API but I'm currently unable to find any property of the response which indicates whether the transaction is paid online or will be paid on the door and none of the amount fields are different between the transactions for me to be able to work it out that way.
This information is available via the attendee summary report that I can download from the dashboard but this isn't one of the reports available via the API.
As I hope you can understand this is quite annoying and a bit of an oversight in the API.
Could you let me know if this is currently on any roadmap and if you're able to give a rough estimate of when this will be available please?
Many Thanks
Simon

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 26, 2022, 1:18:22 PM1/26/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Simon,

Unfortunately, this is not possible via the public API at this time. I will add your name to the list of users who benefit from more advanced accounting capabilities via the API so we can bring your feedback into consideration should we explore this further. We appreciate you taking the time to write this feedback!

Best,
Eventbrite API Team