New 'series_id' as part of the event object for repeating events

Mitch Colleran

Mar 31, 2015, 10:35:15 AM3/31/15
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Greetings team!

Now that we've released Eventbrite Spectrum, we have been working to resolve some of our top issues/requests. On the top of our list, was adding a new 'series_id' as part of the event object for repeating events.

So I'm excited to announce that we've now added a 'series_id' to our event object and updated our docs: http://developer.eventbrite.com/docs/event-object/

This new trait allows you to associate 'child' events that occur in the same series.

We're working on more improvements, including enhancements for repeating events, so stay tuned to this forum! We'll be making more announcements in the next two weeks.

Cheers!
Mitch