Mailchimp Integration

Deborah Gilleard

Mar 2, 2021, 11:15:06 AM3/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me! I tried Mailchimp but they said it was an Eventbrite issue but I can't find how to get hold of a human for support. I can't even upgrade as our events are free!

Anyway, I integrated my account to Mailchimp and that worked fine and the data populated. I decided to set up a different account for Eventbrite emails and did that and disconnected the original account both in Eventbrite and in Mailchimp and tried to set up the integration in the new account and it just won't work. Says in Mailchimp waiting for connection, even though in Eventbrite it says it's connected. I then disconnected everything again and tried in the original account and same thing. :(

Any ideas?

Annie Tucker

Mar 2, 2021, 4:28:26 PM3/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Same! Hoping for answers!

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 3, 2021, 10:03:53 AM3/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello and thanks for reaching out. Webhooks’ performance is currently being impacted by a number of partially-handled exceptions in our service. We’re currently working to mitigate the impact of those exceptions and we will continue to see lag on Webhooks’ delivery during peak US hours until we have an end-to-end solution in place. We'll post updates as more information becomes available.

Deborah Gilleard

Mar 3, 2021, 2:39:07 PM3/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello! Is this post relevant to mine? Does Webhooks have something directly to do with Mailchimp integration on Eventbrite?

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 11, 2021, 5:31:57 PM3/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi and thank you for reaching out. The issue with Webhook delays has been resolved and we are back to normal levels. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve.

Jarek Matal

Jan 13, 2023, 2:21:21 AM1/13/23
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi, I have same issue with connect Eventbrite to Mailchimp. Any ideas? Thanks
Jarek