Can't add webhook from the 'Account settings' > 'Webhooks' page

Ben Dudiak-Fry

Mar 1, 2022, 9:51:38 AM3/1/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi there,

I was redirected here from a live support chat.
I'm having trouble adding webhooks via the page under account settings:

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 14.43.07.png
https://www.eventbrite.com/account-settings/webhooks

But i get an error message immediately afterwards:
Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 14.44.47.png
For reference, the post call to https://www.eventbrite.com/account-settings/webhooks/add
results in a 500 response:
Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 14.50.32.png

Heres the form data (sans csrf token):
Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 14.49.40.png

Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to bypass this?

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 7, 2022, 8:11:30 AM3/7/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi!

Thanks for reaching out and reporting the error you're receiving. Sorry to hear you are having troubles creating webhooks! We have investigated and we're unable to reproduce the issue, so I will DM you for further details about your account.

Additionally, the endpoint to create a webhook by Organization ID is:
For more information about creating a webhook via API, please see our API Reference here: Create Webhooks by Organization ID

Best,
Natalie

Ben Dudiak-Fry

Mar 7, 2022, 9:35:53 AM3/7/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Natalie,

I managed to make my webhooks using the API instead of the  webhooks page a few days ago.
And now that page is working again as well.

I assume it got fixed at the end of last week.

Cheers.