Embedded checkout not working in Elementor

Lou Mongello

Aug 6, 2021, 10:37:58 AM8/6/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I am using the embed checkout code for tickets to my event at http://www.loumongello.com/momentum/, (I am using Elementor page builder and Custom HTML code widget) but for some reason, it only shows a white box with the "Get tickets for this event on Eventbrite"  text and ticket button.

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 10.36.43 AM.png

Every now and then it shows up OK, but most of the time it's this.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

nata...@eventbrite.com

Aug 19, 2021, 4:39:24 PM8/19/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Lou!

I'm seeing your site does not have an HTTPS certificate, which will cause the embedded checkout to appear this way and redirect attendees to your Eventbrite event page to register.

Please see our guide about why and how to protect your website with encryption through an HTTPS certificate, and feel free to reach back out if adding an HTTPS certificate does not resolve this issue!

Best,
Natalie