Unauthorized to list Organization Members

Wei Zhuang Tan

Oct 7, 2020, 5:54:34 AM10/7/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

I'm trying to list organization members through the below endpoint but it's been returning me Unauthorized errors.

I am already in an 'Admin' role and I can successfully view my Team members in the same organization at Organization Settings > Team Management.

Did I miss out on any other settings required to have this feature enabled?
---
Endpoint URL: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/{org_id}/members/
Error: {"status_code": 403, "error_description": "The feature that you requested is not available to you.", "error": "NOT_AUTHORIZED"}

Houston Krohman

Oct 8, 2020, 5:22:05 PM10/8/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Wei,

Organization's members are private and can only be accessed with the owners API key, or via an API key which has the correct permissions.

If possible, use a fresh API key generated in the owner's account for your integration, or if not, make sure you are given the correct permissions via your Role.

Cheers

Wei Zhuang Tan

Oct 8, 2020, 10:21:35 PM10/8/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Houston,

I've tried using the current owner key and I've also tried generating a fresh key from the Owner account.
Both still failed and returns me the same error.

Is there any other setting I'm missing out on?

Wei Zhuang Tan

Oct 17, 2020, 3:15:31 AM10/17/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Houston & Team,

Just following up on this. Any thoughts on this?

Cheers

Dhivya darlzz

Jun 4, 2021, 2:28:48 AM6/4/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I am also getting the same error for Organization members and Organization roles api. Any help would be appreciated.

I tried:
https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/organization_id/members/
https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/organization_id/roles/

Edina Bolkeny

Jun 9, 2021, 5:31:21 AM6/9/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi, I am getting the same error when I try to retrieve the members of our organization. Does anyone have a working solution? Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

nata...@eventbrite.com

Jun 9, 2021, 5:22:36 PM6/9/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Dhivya and Edina,

Sorry to hear you are having troubles! I will DM both of you separately to collect more information so we can investigate.

Best,
Natalie