aggarwal...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 12:10:54 PM7/9/19
to Eventbrite Developers
Summarize Problem:

I created venues using Create Operation for Venue. But now , I want to delete them.

I do not find any API end point for Delete Operation for venue(s) that already exists. Please suggest some solution

What have you already tried?

There is no endpoint in documentation that I can try

Describe the expected results:

Mayank

Jul 16, 2019, 12:47:33 AM7/16/19
to Eventbrite Developers
Can you help on provigan endpoint to delete all OR specific  venues ?

Houston Krohman

Jul 29, 2019, 4:43:01 PM7/29/19
to Eventbrite Developers
We don't currently support deleting venues via API, however this can be done via UI as described here: https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/Q_A/how-to-delete-a-past-location-or-organizer-profile?lg=en_US