Ticket Type in Recurring Event Randomly

Eric Wong

Jan 21, 2021, 7:38:20 PM1/21/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello!

I used the copyEvent API to create a new event. It is a recurring event and I was able to set up my pre-scheduled events. After publishing the event, I found that 3 or the 20 or so sub-events that I made had hidden ticket types. I'm not sure how because I did not individually set the ticket types. I expect all of them to be VISIBLE.

Any ideas on why this might be happening? I went into the UI, deleted those 3 faulty sub-events and recreated them and the ticket types were VISIBLE again.

Seems like a bug.

Please respond.

Thanks!

Houston Krohman

Jan 23, 2021, 12:58:12 AM1/23/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Eric,

Thanks for reporting this. I've submitted a bug report and will update you as we learn more.

Take care