Grouping my private events together

Paul Keeling

Feb 2, 2021, 11:40:42 AM2/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I want to be able to issue a single URL that takes the prospect to a group of my (connected) events.  I would like for them to be able to apply for them all (or some, or one) at the same time.  Is this possible?  If yes, how?

Houston Krohman

Feb 2, 2021, 10:22:00 PM2/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Paul,

You are able to do this a few ways depending on whether you are interested in having that single page on Eventbrite, or a private website.

On Eventbrite, you can use the eventbrite.com/o/organizer_id/ url pattern to list events belonging to that Organizer. This will not work for private events as mentioned in your title though.

For this, you would need to build a simple integration which pulls all your events in using the following process:
  1. Get all your organizations: GET /v3/users/me/organizations/
  2. For each Organization, call: GET /v3/organizations/:organization_id/events/
This will retrieve all public and private events from the organizations you belong to and you can then display them on your site as needed.

Take care

Paul Keeling

Feb 3, 2021, 4:03:14 AM2/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Houston,

Thanks for your pointers.  I have decided that there is no reason not to make my events 'public', seems like a simpler solution. But how do I locate my organizer id? Probably pretty simple, but 30 mins of looking and am unable to find it.

Paul Keeling

Feb 3, 2021, 4:42:30 AM2/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Houston,

I managed to work that out (always the simplest - googling the question gave it to me).  But now a new question: is it possible to register for 2 or more events at the same time?  I can't see a way to add an event to cart and then register simultaneously for multiple events.