IFrame App Preview yields 500 error from EB.

Evan Schnabel

Mar 26, 2021, 5:44:48 PM3/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
In my account we have several apps that were added several years ago. When I go to use the preview button on the App Extension tab with a known working url, we get 500 error on the network tab in the browser and Oops, something went wrong page from EB.

help would be appreciated.

Natalie Blikslager

Mar 31, 2021, 4:11:53 PM3/31/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Evan,

Sorry to hear you are hitting an error page!

It is nothing to do with your URL - the Preview Extension option for App Extensions is not working at this time and we do not have plans in the near future to repair it, but I have filed a ticket for your report and we will be sure to update our documentation around the Preview Extension option accordingly.

Best,
Natalie