Unexpected pagination results

Jay

Nov 3, 2019, 6:49:04 PM11/3/19
to Eventbrite Developers
I am attempting to integrate  events into my website When I make a call like:

/v3/events/search/?q=technology&page=1&expand=venue,external_ticketing

With a valid token I get back a response from Eventbrite api perfectly fine but when I request page 2 I get a 429 error too many requests.
With the same header information I am able to go to postman and get page 2 back but not when the same request is done on the server.

İrfan Evrens

Nov 4, 2019, 12:56:53 AM11/4/19
to Eventbrite Developers
Have you tried to send second request after 4-5 second? Because of 429 is rate limiting error.

gree...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2019, 9:37:36 AM11/6/19
to Eventbrite Developers
I'm getting exactly the same problem, I've tried different keys and I can't even use postman anymore.