API Approval Needed this week

Jasmine RuKim

Jul 12, 2021, 5:07:10 PM7/12/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Evenrbrite team, hello!

Our team is looking to have our Eventbrite API approved in a timely manner this week to support our platform launch: Sunsett.io We're looking to connect with a technical member of the team this week to resolve this issue quickly.

We've submitted our request two week's ago.

Best!

Jasmine

nata...@eventbrite.com

Jul 23, 2021, 4:37:44 PM7/23/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Jasmine!

Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the delay. It is great to hear you are launching your platform and looking to integrate with Eventbrite!

You do not need approval to use our API, as we have a public, open API, which you can find documentation for here: Eventbrite API Documentation / Eventbrite API Reference

We are unfortunately not considering new partners for listing in our App Marketplace at this time, which is where approval would be necessary. We will certainly keep Sunsett.io in mind when we seek new partnerships for listing in our App Marketplace. In the meantime, you can still build an app and use all of our features in the API Reference, including the ability for users to authorize your app so you can make API calls on their behalf!

Best,
Natalie

Jasmine RuKim

Jul 23, 2021, 6:22:23 PM7/23/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Natalie,

Thank you for this update - this is wonderful news. We will move forward accordingly. And we'll look for further details when Eventbrite Partnership is available for our team to submit Sunsett.io.

Thank you + Best,

Jasmine