Fetch list of all events by their location

suraj jha

Nov 6, 2023, 5:23:23 AM11/6/23
to Eventbrite Developers

Hi,

I found an API in eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/api/v3/destination/search/ which takes "placeId" as a post request and also requires csrftoken to fetch list of events of the location(by place id). I want to integrate eventbrite into our app and show free events using this API based on location and once user clicks this event , it redirects to eventbrite website for further view the event details.

As a developer, am I allowed to use this API for my App, or is it only for eventbrite internal purpose?

Also if I am allowed to use the API, can you please share the API to fetch the place id for a location.

Also, please let me know if any other solutions are possible for my use case.

Thanks,